Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Carlos Monroe

Add topic

Does anybody know how he's doing? And when he's supposed to come back?
Back to the top

Re: Carlos Monroe

fins09065 said

Does anybody know how he's doing? And when he's supposed to come back?

He's progressing through the rest period mandated by medical staff, etc…

Return:

Undecided…they are considering possibly redshirting him…makes sense IMO…he will not be in game shape when he gets out of the boot for ther heel problem…

And, really, we could use him next year…

Back to the top

Is it possible to redshirt him?  Didnt he already play some games.
Back to the top

fins09065 said

I don't know if thats possible or not. It seems as though Monroe does not enjoy being a student. Its hard to imagine him doing another year going to class, studying and taking tests to remain eligible.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Carlos Monroe

illinoisowl said

fins09065 said

I don't know if thats possible or not. It seems as though Monroe does not enjoy being a student. Its hard to imagine him doing another year going to class, studying and taking tests to remain eligible.

The hingepoint is how many games they classify this season to contain…

you are only alloted a 25% participation rate in those games to be eligilble to redshirt…
Back to the top

Not sure what he is doing, but i do know that he isnt playing basketball
Back to the top

I heard from a player that he'll be back next year. That would be HUGE for us next year, especially if stayed healthy and eligible.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

I heard from a player that he'll be back next year. That would be HUGE for us next year, especially if stayed healthy and eligible.

That would mean he'd have to stay out of the rest of our games this season, yes?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

FAUfasho said

That would mean he'd have to stay out of the rest of our games this season, yes?

I'm assuming that's what's going to happen. If he's granted the medical redshirt, why not just sit out the rest of the year the way our record is.
Back to the top

Id actually think he wudnt wanna stay. He just acts like he gets along with nobody.
Back to the top
Control functions: