Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gamecocks interested in FAU QB prospect...

"Coach Steve Spurrier recently became involved with Clifford; he and quarterbacks coach G.A. Mangus visited him last week. Clifford has offers from Charleston Southern and Liberty and has been getting interest from Florida Atlantic, Central Florida and Colgate."

Story
Back to the top

Re: Gamecocks interested in FAU QB prospect...

We would have had a hard enough time trying to compete with Disney World...
Back to the top

Gamecocks interested in FAU QB prospect...

I wouldn't be too stressed by SC…If that kid wants to play for Spurrier then he's gonna have to sit out a year and follow him to the country club in 2010 because I don't see that guy lasting another year. If he's a forward thinking recruit, he should see the writing on the wall at USC and stay away
Back to the top

If this kid has a legitimate change to take the starting job at SC, then that means FAU has landed a HUGE quarterback recruit.

Otherwise… stay out of our recruiting burrow, Spurrier!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

If this kid has a legitimate change to take the starting job at SC, then that means FAU has landed a HUGE quarterback recruit.

Otherwise… stay out of our recruiting burrow, Spurrier!

I wonder if we've extended an offer to him. It just says he's getting interest from us.
Back to the top
Control functions: