Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Talk about classless

Add topic

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Please-note-that-Chase-Budinger-s-face-is-not-a-?urn=ncaab,136602

If i had any association with the University of Houston i would be so ashamed….. >:(
Back to the top

Re: Talk about classless

He better be out for a couple of games after that.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Back to the top

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!
A couple of games, what?  That's the thinking that allows this s*#t to continue. 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!
A couple of games, what?  That's the thinking that allows this s*#t to continue.

If I were the coach he would be off the team. Realistically I don't think the NCAA or the team is going to do anything about it. If the team decides on a punishment I doubt it will more than a couple of games. Not saying I agree, just being realistic in my assessment of the situation.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

I would suspend him 6-8 games, roughly one-quarter of the season, but I doubt that will ever happen.
Back to the top

Listen closely:

Reporter's question surrounding the motive for the apology issued:

"Why the apology, why not just let it…move, move on with it?"

Aubrey Coleman's Response:

"If i feel that i did it, i wouldn't even be wasting my time." (Btw, you did do it)

But, anyway, so, if you were to "feel" it (stepping on someones face) were intentional, that would not be deserving of an apology.  However, since you didn't mean (implied) to do it, it was worthy of one.

Unbelievable.

Link to video "apology":

"Apology"
Back to the top

Talk about classless

It is official. CUSA gives him a 1 game suspension.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

Talk about a slap on the wrist.  The NCAA should get involved being that it was an inter-conference game.
Back to the top

The said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!

Talk about a slap on the wrist.  The NCAA should get involved being that it was an inter-conference game.

It is a joke. The team should have suspended him and if the coach had any sack he would have given him a multi-game suspension. The problem is winning is more important than having class. If the kid was a third stringer you can bet the coach would have hammered him.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top
Control functions: