Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Next year at gameday

I have been waiting for one way or another to at least see an FAU Flag flying behind gameday! I know there have to be enough alums and others who are motivated to see that as well!! Just a thought though.
Back to the top

Re: Next year at gameday

Michigan State @ FAU

ESPN's Corso and company sit in front of a game day crowd in Boca Raton that honors your request on National Television.

Book it.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Michigan State @ FAU

ESPN's Corso and company sit in front of a game day crowd in Boca Raton that honors your request on National Television.

Book it.

Before that happens we need a stadium.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Next year at gameday

owlfan1 said

Florida_Owl said

Michigan State @ FAU

Book it.

Before that happens we need a stadium.  ;)

GO OWLS!!!

Be patient…

i know, i know……. ;)
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Michigan State @ FAU

Book it.

Or 2011…..or 2012……. ;)
Back to the top

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

While I TRULY praty that F_O and Smitty are right, Its getting a little late in the game here.

Its the end of January and no earth has been moved. This leaves just under 20 months IF they started now.

I realize its an erector set, but still lots of stuff to be done and its all quiet on the western front.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Since we all know the timeframe for building this thing, I guess we'll know by the end of the semester.

As a matter of convenience, FAU schedules the start of construction during periods when students are gone; you see a lot of green construction fences going up when the parking lots are empt.

Considering that the stadium is going to be built on a portion of the long runway parking lot behind S&E – a parking lot heavily used by students – I have a feeling like we'll see a groundbreaking in February and then green fences go up during Spring Break while students are away.
Back to the top

rdownin1 said

I have been waiting for one way or another to at least see an FAU Flag flying behind gameday! I know there have to be enough alums and others who are motivated to see that as well!! Just a thought though.

I've been wanting to go and hold up an FAU sign the past few years now, but it seems every time they are in the state we have a home game.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

owlcountry said

smittysahoot said

Since we all know the timeframe for building this thing, I guess we'll know by the end of the semester.

As a matter of convenience, FAU schedules the start of construction during periods when students are gone; you see a lot of green construction fences going up when the parking lots are empt.

Considering that the stadium is going to be built on a portion of the long runway parking lot behind S&E – a parking lot heavily used by students – I have a feeling like we'll see a groundbreaking in February and then green fences go up during Spring Break while students are away.

Good optimistic rationalization. I hope you are correct.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: