Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ohio Firefighter Suspended from Drum Band for Nodding at Obama During Parade

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: Ohio Firefighter Suspended from Drum Band for Nodding at Obama During Parade

despicable

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top

Re: Ohio Firefighter Suspended from Drum Band for Nodding at Obama During Parade

owl09 said

despicable

what's despicable? That he nodded or he was suspended? So the man wanted to nod and wave at the president, who cares! What's the big deal. How many times do you get to see the president of the United States. Ooooh he waved and nodded we can't have that happening!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Ohio Firefighter Suspended from Drum Band for Nodding at Obama During Parade

Florida_Owl said

Ugh, Fox News.
Back to the top

Military bands (firefighters included) have strict rules…lol

I don't think Jab has ever seen a rule he likes…. ;D
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Florida_Owl said

Ugh, Fox News.

God forbid we hear something other than the liberal side of every story from every other major media source.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

HOTEL said

Military bands (firefighters included) have strict rules…lol

I don't think Jab has ever seen a rule he likes…. ;D

Rules? nahhhh. Rules are meant to be broken lol. I just think some rules are ridiculous like……..

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle., or In Sarasota, it is illegal to sing while wearing a bathing suit.

http://www.funnyandjokes.com/funny-state-laws-in-the-usa.html

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: