Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Superbowl

Add topic

Who will Win

Steelers
Cardinals
Who care?

You must select between 1 and 27 options

Sunday!!!!!
Back to the top

Re: Superbowl

OWLUMNI said

Sunday!!!!!

Let's go Cardinals. Doesn't matter much to me who wins, I would like to see the Cards to do it though, and I'm glad its not the Pats, Eagles, Giants or Red Skins

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

To a few of the guys out there that like to wager what's your take?

I like the Cards +7, but I am not going to touch the over /under.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

OWLUMNI said

Sunday!!!!!

Let's go Cardinals. Doesn't matter much to me who wins, I would like to see the Cards to do it though, and I'm glad its not the Pats, Eagles, Giants or Red Skins

I'm glad it's not the Cow-pies :D……My heart says Cardinals but my mind says Steelers….This has been one of the biggest "who cares" Superbowl match ups i've seen in awhile…
Back to the top

Superbowl

I voted "Who Care."

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

I voted "Who Care."

:D
Back to the top

"Tommy no care-y"  (In tommy boy voice).  ;D.

I was just mentioning today that I thought for sure I would see a lot more steelers stuff around town here, but I have seen 1 car flag, and that was today.  Granted I'm about 30minutes south of tampa, but I drive all over the area and haven't seen anything.  I knew most people wouldn't really care too much about this game, but I thought the host city would have a lot more support/spirit.  The little part of me that cares is rooting for the cards though, and mainly for Kurt Warner.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

I had to put a small wager on the game just so I cared while watching.

BTW, I took the Cards +7, I like Warner, seems like a great guy.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Normally I would pick "who cares" for this one, but since Jake Delhomme lost it for the Panthers to the Cards, I want to see Pit destroy them.
Back to the top

NCowl said

Normally I would pick "who cares" for this one, but since Jake Delhomme lost it for the Panthers to the Cards, I want to see Pit destroy them.

Because Carolina didn't show up against Arizona you want to see the Cardinals get destroyed for playing well….? ???

If Pitt wins they will have 6 superbowl's, more than any other franchise!  Steeler fans are obnoxious enough as it is.
Back to the top
Control functions: