Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Josh Jarobe, Troy 4star transfer from Oak looks to be arrested....

Re: Josh Jarobe, Troy 4star transfer from Oak looks to be arrested....

owlfamily said

Many Troy fans feel that FAU players play "Dirty" football and aim to intentionally injure players…although no official sanctions or warning from wither the SBC or NCAA have ever surfaced. ON top of it all every other team in the SBC except for these 2 dont seem to mention it.

I was just curious why they would correlate a player carrying a gun, "harrassing" other students, and "rapping" about shooting folks up with one of our players…
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Many Troy fans feel that FAU players play "Dirty" football and aim to intentionally injure players…although no official sanctions or warning from wither the SBC or NCAA have ever surfaced. ON top of it all every other team in the SBC except for these 2 dont seem to mention it.

However, Memphis and Texas fans do.
Back to the top

Trojan2003 said

owlfamily said

However, Memphis and Texas fans do.

Yet UAB, Minnessota, Michigan State, Central Michigan havent?

More teams fans have never even brought it up then have ever mentioned it.

Im sorry Troy's QB's get roughed up when playing football. Stop running the spread and exposing your QB's to hits by guys twice there size and maybe they wont get hurt.

Memphis, Troy, and MTSU all have "sour grapes" reasons for making these accusations. I have no idea why Texas would or did. I dont actually recall Texas saying anything about Dirty Play but I may of missed it.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

And back on topic,

None of FAU's players have prior arrests for bringing a gun to school or made rap video exposing the virtues of using semi automatic weapons that I know of.

I'd advise stop calling FAU players thugs on your board, the only player that fits that description so far that I've seen is Jarobe.

Back to the top

Josh Jarobe, Troy 4star transfer from Oak looks to be arrested....

owlfamily said

None of FAU's players have prior arrests for bringing a gun to school or made rap video exposing the virtues of using semi automatic weapons that I know of

Exactly…now if Jarboe ganked the ganja, then we could always throw Crissinger-Hill into the mix…Lol
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

owlfamily said

None of FAU's players have prior arrests for bringing a gun to school or made rap video exposing the virtues of using semi automatic weapons that I know of

Exactly…now if Jarboe ganked the ganja, then we could always throw Crissinger-Hill into the mix…Lol

Aye, and boy didnt he get booted off the team PDQ.

Not so Jarobe. Guess it will take an arrest for a felony before Troy decides he might not be a good person to have around. But hey its thier reputation and student body at risk. Go for it.

Back to the top

ya know OF, you're quite a different personality on this board.  you're always welcome at GTT, but it'd be nice if you'd slack up a bit on the trolling.  please don't take that as an insult.

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

Trojan said

ya know OF, you're quite a different personality on this board.  you're always welcome at GTT, but it'd be nice if you'd slack up a bit on the trolling.  please don't take that as an insult.

This particular situation just pushed a copule of my hot buttons. I dont have a lot of tolerance for people who dont learn from thier mistakes. And you have to admit MOST of the Troy faithful have been over protective of this kid and very leniant on what the administration is doing over there.

IF the reverse had been true, a lot Troy fans would of been all up in arms about how we brought in nothing but trouble players. I just found it quite amusing how there is a double standard for thier players when something happens.

I do troll the Troy Board, because you guys do have a lot of posters who dig up good information about SBC football and college football in general.

I troll all the boards actually.  ;D

Back to the top

i wouldn't say that our fans have been overly protective of Jarboe.  i would say that someone jumped the gun on announcing the incident and had several people lash out because of the leakage before all the facts were known.  At the time, we didn't know what he had done, just some second-hand knowledge that was word-of-mouth.  I know I personally was angry for the leakage because it led to the forum post getting attention as if it were news.

I know that Jarboe is not in trouble with the law.  i wasn't there so i can't tell you how it all went down, but if the police aren't pressing charges then who to convict him?  those closest to the situation are the ones we should believe.

now, if he had been arrested and charged, i think you would see a much different attitude from the TROY board.  We want to win, but we want to win with class.

"This is Troy's conference. We just play in it. There are some people who claim that no one can separate themselves in the SBC on talent alone. They are wrong." - CajunNation
Back to the top

I find it funny that Trojan Delta Chi is ripping someone here for trolling when he sticks his "mouth" in on just about every board/thread out there concerning SunBelt, Troy or FAU football.

He's actually an O.K. guy, except when he chimes in with his moron buddy, Paul of Troy, and a couple of others who instigate the FAU "thug" trash talk, and who - through their classless, antagonistic postings all over the place - give Troy a bad name.

They and a few other Troy "fans" started the "thug" talk after some FAU fans cheered at Troy in 2007 after Omar Haugabook went down with an injury. The talk intensified after the ULM players charged the fence and tried to fight FAU fans, who were nasty and a few of whom threw some ice onto the endzone turf.

Then, in 2008, the talk got really nasty when Jamie Hampton was injured in the FAU game at Lockhart. Some Troy fans insist they saw intent in the hit by FAU defensemen.

Mike Jarvis' ejection twice this season (once at Troy) in basketball made matters worse. of course, none of them were at the most recent game (I was) to see that the Jarvis ejection and TFs were blown out of proportion.

These few (and I do mean few) vocal Troy "fans" will never credit FAU for anything and never climb out of their glass houses long enough to see that Troy students have thrown ice and other projectiles onto opposing teams and personnel (even some Troy cheerleaders); a student who jumped onto the field and stole another team's "spirit stick",  only to be chased into the stands by the opposing team's players; and have defended a receiver who apparently was involved in an assault.

Bottom line: There are a few bad apples in every bunch and these big mouths should think before criticizing.
Back to the top
Control functions: