Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Texas Vs. the Nation, Saturday, January 31st @ 3:00pm

Being that it is Superbowl weekend–Don't forget about watching H.S., Franz Joseph & Corey Small in the Texas Vs. the Nation game this weekend!  The game will be broadcasted on CBS College Sports network (I have Time Warner and found the game)!

Here's the link:  FAU's Frantz Joseph and Corey Small to Compete in `Texas vs. the Nation' All-Star Game - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Texas Vs. the Nation, Saturday, January 31st @ 3:00pm

Is this an internet feed locally, or is it on CBS Comcast??

Anyone know??
Back to the top

If it's on the internet i would suggest browsing at www.justin.tv and look through the sports directory.  So far i haven't found it but new feeds might be put up around 3.  This is where i watched the Florida-Atlantic Vs. Arizona game at the start of basketball season.  There used to be a site called stoogetv which i'm sure would have had the Texas Vs. The Nation game, but the damn NFL got it shut down for broadcasting all of it's games on Sundays…. >:(
Back to the top

Texas Vs. the Nation, Saturday, January 31st @ 3:00pm

The said

If it's on the internet i would suggest browsing at www.justin.tv and look through the sports directory.  So far i haven't found it but new feeds might be put up around 3.  This is where i watched the Florida-Atlantic Vs. Arizona game at the start of basketball season.  There used to be a site called stoogetv which i'm sure would have had the Texas Vs. The Nation game, but the damn NFL got it shut down for broadcasting all of it's games on Sundays…. >:(

You can also try looking on Myp2p.eu They stream live sports as well as live PPV events like UFC and if you're into soccer then you can watch any soccer match from this site. Just click on Live Sports

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

The said

You can also try looking on Myp2p.eu They stream live sports as well as live PPV events like UFC and if you're into soccer then you can watch any soccer match from this site. Just click on Live Sports

ewwwww thats illegal!  lol, Im' telling your mom!!!!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

Jab979 said

The said

ewwwww thats illegal!  lol, Im' telling your mom!!!!

Whatever, if anyone is gonna get nailed by the Feds it's gonna be the website or the people broadcasting it in the first place…. ;D
Back to the top

It's 5:30 pm now.

How'd it go? I missed it  :'(
Back to the top

nation won 27~24. frants had a big day as well.
Back to the top

I saw the game at home on Direct TV.  WOW.  Frantz Joseph Kicked butt.  He definitely increased his stock!  FAU really received a lot of good press.  I am so proud to be an owl!
Back to the top

I watched the game at a bar, but could not hear the comments.
Frantz intercepted a ball! and was interviewed.
I did not see Corey Small!
Coach and Frantz hugged at the end. That's pretty cool.
Back to the top
Control functions: