Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What A Dope: Michael Phelps caught with cannabis pipe

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: What A Dope: Michael Phelps caught with cannabis pipe

It is difficult for me to identify Phelps from that one picture. Although there were probably numerous eye witnesses. I imagine the publisher checked his source(s) before going to press. More likely than not, it is Phelps. What a shame to lose future earning potential (money), personal reputation, role-model status and possible entry to the 2012 olympics.
What a Dope!
Back to the top

It is difficult for me to identify Phelps from that one picture. Although there were probably numerous eye witnesses. I imagine the publisher checked his source(s) before going to press. More likely than not, it is Phelps. What a shame to lose future earning potential (money), personal reputation, role-model status and possible entry to the 2012 olympics.
What a Dope!

My Words Exactly!
Back to the top

Not one US news source reporting this yet. I will wait a little longer before I believe the story
Back to the top

HOTEL said

Not one US news source reporting this yet. I will wait a little longer before I believe the story

Look here
Back to the top

I don't see what the problem is (yeah, i know it's illegal), unless he was stoned when he was swimming in Bejing. In that case they should give him an additional medal.  There are plenty of good decent people out there who enjoy a good toke, i don't think that makes them stupid or a bad person.
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

HOTEL said

Look here

Drudge Report???  Maybe he was a reliable source 5-10 years ago, but for now I will still reserve my judgment  ;)…
Back to the top

What A Dope: Michael Phelps caught with cannabis pipe

Not one US news source reporting this yet. I will wait a little longer before I believe the story.

How about NEWSDAY?

The voice of Long Island, NY, and America's 6th-largest regional newspaper (8th overall). As of 2008, Newsday has won 19 Pulitzer Prizes and has been a finalist for 18 additional awards. Bill Moyers briefly served as the publisher.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Ummm....Did we forget that this American Hero has a DUI....
Back to the top
Control functions: