Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

My latest project completed!!!!!!

Add topic

I normally wouldn't make a big deal out of this but this was Royal Pain in the BUTT to get done.

This is my Stratocaster copy. It wasn't made by Fender. I had it custom made. I started on it almost a year ago and finally picked it up today. It was a pain in the butt getting it finished.

This guitar has a mahogany body with a zebrawood top and headstock veneer. Maple neck with an ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, Dimarzio Area 58 single coil noiseless vintage pickups in the neck and middle, Dimarzio Area 61 single coil noseless vintage pickup in the bridge, Schaller locking tuners, Wilkinson tremolo bridge. It has a light satin finish to show off the wood more and enhance the tone.

I played this guitar tonight at a small function and it sounded great. The rest of the band was pleased.

I have also have a Gibson Les Paul and this Strat weighs more!!!

Bytor,
I have no doubt Alex Lifeson would love to play this guitar!!!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: My latest project completed!!!!!!

My latest project completed!!!!!!

IXOYE
Back to the top

What a jem.......looks hot and sounds like it was built perfectly!
Back to the top

Nice...looks alot like the one Bruce is playing in the SB.
Back to the top

Nice work!  I like the zebra striped wood on it.  I'm starting to get the bug to buy another guitar, but funds are keeping that beast at bay for now.  Now that I've moved into a house and out of the apartment I can finally plug my electric back in and start playing again.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top
Control functions: