Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bobby Knight to Coach UGA?

Add topic

Bobby Knight reportedly has interest in the UGA job left vacant by Mark Gotfried:

"He doesn't want it to look as if he's pursuing the job. He'd like to be offered it, and if offered, he'd take it," said a mutual friend, who did not want to be named but was willing for this columnist to report Knight's interest."

- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Back to the top

Re: Bobby Knight to Coach UGA?

I think he would have been better off here!  Think about it retirement area, could build a program, small conference, and no to low expectations! ;D
Back to the top

Why can't he just go away?
Back to the top

thye just talked about it on the Vols vs Sooners, womens game......knight danced around the topic
Back to the top

The said

Why can't he just go away?

I can't get enough of Bob Knight, awesome coach!
Back to the top

Bobby Knight to Coach UGA?

Nunzio42 said

thye just talked about it on the Vols vs Sooners, womens game……knight danced around the topic

So your the guy watching women's basketball.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Nunzio42 said

thye just talked about it on the Vols vs Sooners, womens game……knight danced around the topic

There was a chance to see history last night.  Pat Summitt could have got 1000 wins, the most of any D-1 basketball coach (Men & Woman's)
Back to the top

The said

dusky256fc said

Nunzio42 said

There was a chance to see history last night.  Pat Summitt could have got 1000 wins, the most of any D-1 basketball coach (Men & Woman's)

I know, I just couldn't pass it up.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: