Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Keith Carter to Citadel...

Don't like to hear things like this…

“An education from The Citadel will do more for me than the other schools I was considering,” Carter said. “I had about seven offers, but it came down to be between Citadel and Florida Atlantic University…Overall, The Citadel will do a lot more for me once I graduate as far as education.”
Back to the top

Re: Keith Carter to Citadel...

well i give him a lot of credit if he is going to pursue a military commitment after the four years. I can not take that away from him!
Back to the top

FAUALUM2005 said

well i give him a lot of credit if he is going to pursue a military commitment after the four years. I can not take that away from him!

Absolutely….just wish we could be held in the same academics regards consistently…wish him all the best at the Del!
Back to the top

Can't blame the kid, he'll get a valued education and discipline in 4 years. It took me 5 years to get the education and 10 years in the military to get the discipline. Oh well.
Back to the top

but man…wish we had him!!! I wish him the best!  GO OWLS
Back to the top

Pretty hard to argue with that.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Keith Carter to Citadel...

On a side note:

He actully chose FAU… his mom talked him into the Citadel ;D

Go mom!
Back to the top

Very rare that a kid is going to turn down a 1-A program for 1-AA. At least the kid is looking at the big picture and taking academics into consideration. Best of luck to him.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: