Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Rose is the #1 rated fullback in this mock 2010 NFL draft

Walterfootball.com

2010 NFL Draft: Fullback Rankings

The top 2010 fullback prospects available for the 2010 NFL Draft. * - denotes 2011 prospect.

This page was last updated July 26, 2008.

2010 NFL Draft Position Rankings:
QB | RB | FB | WR | TE | OT | OG | C | DE | DT | OLB | ILB | CB | S | K | P

Willie Rose, Florida Atlantic
Height: 6-1. Weight: 227.
Projected 40 Time: 4.67.
Projected Round (2010): 4-5.
7/26/08: A very effective blocker who gained 5.3 yards per carry and caught 38 passes in 2007.

Richard Dickson, LSU
Height: 6-3. Weight: 239.
Projected 40 Time: 4.76.
Projected Round (2010): 5.
5/26/08: Richard Dickson (no, not our ex-president) will be taking over for Jacob Hester at fullback this year. As a sophomore, Dickson played a vital role in the passing game, catching 32 balls for 375 yards and five scores.
Back to the top

Re: Willie Rose is the #1 rated fullback in this mock 2010 NFL draft

Willie Rose is the #1 rated fullback in this mock 2010 NFL draft

Wille Rose is great! But those numbers are from 2007 and that review is from summer 2008. He didn't have as good as a year last year.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Willie Rose is the #1 rated fullback in this mock 2010 NFL draft

I don't think we used him all that much this year as far as catching passes and rushing. I know we used him alot to block and he does a great job with that. But I think he'll be used alot more next year, at least I hope. He's got great hands, and he may not be the fastest guy, but he's strong. I think we'll see more of what we saw in the Motor City Bowl next year.
Back to the top
Control functions: