Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Recruiting: 10th Class is set

Add topic

Sorry, I'm a little late with this, it has been a very interesting past couple of weeks (exhausting) and like I have mentioned in the past, many things are planned for the site, somethings are taking longer to getting started.

This year, the Owl Nest team got it's first whack in as far as recruiting stuff goes, with a late start, was still able to get a lot of work done.  There are still a few articles on players yet to be published, hopefully they will up soon.

This was a learning experience & next year will be even better.

FAU 10th Signing Class is set

Back to the top

Re: Recruiting: 10th Class is set

Bytor said

Sorry, I'm a little late with this, it has been a very interesting past couple of weeks (exhausting) and like I have mentioned in the past, many things are planned for the site, somethings are taking longer to getting started.

This year, the Owl Nest team got it's first whack in as far as recruiting stuff goes, with a late start, was still able to get a lot of work done.  There are still a few articles on players yet to be published, hopefully they will up soon.

This was a learning experience & next year will be even better.

FAU 10th Signing Class is set

Round of thanks for Bytor, who probably could cook an egg on both of his phones yesterday with the constant barrage of calls coming in and going out around the state!

Thanks to Jab, newest addition to the recruiting front Team!

And, most importantly, Thanks to, you, the members, and the almost 1,000 unique visitors that stopped by yesterday for the latest!

The Nest had a VERY busy day…Hope everyone enjoyed it :)

Back to the top

Wow,

Thats a TON of inforamtion in that article.

Really well done Owlsnest, You guys had the information up the fastest and blew Rivals out of the water ( I wont even mention scout since they cant even ge the number of recruits right)

My page was set all day here and I kep refreshing to see who had signed.

Awsome.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

Way to keep all of the info up to the minute. I was far less productive yesterday than I should have been, but at least I know who signed with FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Recruiting: 10th Class is set

Another year and again a great job ;)
Back to the top

Great job.  I am glad that the Owls Nest is 'spreading its wings' to give us all the juicy FAU info we crave.

Cheers!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

yeah, thanks for allowing me to not get any real work done!!!!

now we wait for the season to start… sigh!

Back to the top

Thanks goes out to Bytor & Gang!  Looks as if H.S. and staff have been hard at work!  Now we need a solid replacement for Nord–get us a good one Howard!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

The funny thing about all of this, I never thought in my wildest dream that this site would have expanded like this, one thing that has remained constant since the inception of this board - members seeking & sharing information.

And the Nest just grew there.

Thanks you all for the support, with out you the members - this site would not be what it is today & hopefully it continues to grow and become an even better community and source of new as we continue to grow.
Back to the top
Control functions: