Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN: "He goes by the name of Raymond Taylor. Memorize it."

Add topic

If you are still on the fence about a 5-7 PG, here is the latest sales pitch, courtesy of ESPN on just how good Ray Taylor is:

"Jump shots. Tear drops. Jaw drops. The unknown kid who averages 15.4 points, 7.4 assists and 2.5 steals per game matched the superstar basket for basket. Whenever Knight pulled up from 30 feet for three of his 31 points on the night it seemed as if Taylor responded by making the other net move. It wasn't his insane quickness that killed Pine Crest. It wasn't the way he used his lack of height to his advantage. It wasn't the fact that those of us in the crowd who didn't know any better sat in shock for 32 minutes. It was the way he put his 29 points on the board, the way he disrupted the other team's D, the way we lost count of his steals and the way he balled."

You can teach height

Back to the top

Re: ESPN: "He goes by the name of Raymond Taylor. Memorize it."

I was just about to post this lol
Back to the top

He signed with us, right? It's official?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

He signed with us, right? It's official?

Yes
Back to the top

Praise the Lord and pass the amunition!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

ESPN: "He goes by the name of Raymond Taylor. Memorize it."

"Said Taylor: "[Boynton and Knight] have been telling me every year when they come back from those all-American camps, they say that they've played against and seen the best point guards in the country and they still haven't seen anyone better than me.""

WOW! I'm real excited to see this kid play. Hope he doesn't mind playing in front of a 1,000 people since he's used to playing in front of 3,000. Hopefully he'll be real fun to watch and then word will spread around campus "hey did you hear about this kid we got on the basketball team"

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Hope he doesn't mind playing in front of a 1,000 people since he's used to playing in front of 3,000.

Winning will take care of anything ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: