Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor City Bowl Celebrations

Good turn-out for a Friday night of celebrating the Motor City Bowl Victory & of course the introduction of our latest members to our Owls football team.

Here are a few pictures from Yesterday.

Mayor of the City of Boca

Representative of the Sun-Belt Conference presenting the Motor City Bowl Trophy

Some of the Newest Owl members

And Howard Schnellenburger

Back to the top

Re: Motor City Bowl Celebrations

wow looks like i missed something huge!  lol….THANKS ENTERPRISE
Back to the top

Nice pics Bytor!

Back to the top

Motor City Bowl Celebrations

Florida_Owl said

Nice pics Bytor!

It's much easier when everyone is standing still  :D
Back to the top

Here are a few more pictures for you guys.

Back to the top

LOL Rusty's in the camo shorts.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Bytor, you said the was a decent turnout. Do you have any shots of the students/fans/parents that attended?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Bytor, you said the was a decent turnout. Do you have any shots of the students/fans/parents that attended?

I was there more as a fan to tell you the truth.

After Wed. (& the recruiting stuff) & both Thursday, Friday being days from hell at work I was exhausted and didn't really do much at the event.  I took a couple hours off on Friday to do some baseball stuff before the event, which I will get to sometime this week - I still have a couple of things to wrap-up first.

I meant to do more, but it was kind of good just to sit back and enjoy & be a fan.
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I don't think it was a decent turn out by any means. I guess it well attended by everyone else but students. I would almost guarantee that there were no more than 20 students there.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

illinoisowl said

I don't think it was a decent turn out by any means. I guess it well attended by everyone else but students. I would almost guarantee that there were no more than 20 students there.

To that point I think those types of events don't get much publicity expect for the people who are closest to the programs. This includes the hardcore fans, season ticket holders, etc. For example, I am faculty at Ole Miss and I heard nothing about a Cotton Bowl Celebration or signing day festivities.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: