Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Women's Action: FAU nipped late by Trojans

Add topic

Despite leading practically the entire contest, FAU fell to a late Trojan push by a final score of 52-68.

FAU (9-14, 6-7 Sun Belt) was led by Brittany Bowe, who scored 11 points. Knurick added her third double-double of the year, 10 points and 11 rebounds. FAU out rebounded Troy 44-41 but only shot 19 of 61 (31%) from the field.

Troy (11-12, 6-7 SBC) was led by McNair, who poured in a double-double, 15 points and 12 rebounds. Morrissy scored all 11 of her points in the second half as Troy shot 10 of 21 (47%) from the field in the final frame.

FAU faces the Denver Pioneers on Wednesday, February 11 at 7 p.m.

Additional Source:  FAU Media Relations
Back to the top

Re: Women's Action: FAU nipped late by Trojans

Women's Action: FAU nipped late by Trojans

That was a tough way to lose, we just sort of let it slip away. This is kind of funny, and I'm kind of proud that it happened, but I got a warning for drumming. Apparently she didn't like that I played the little thing that people play after jokes, after girl on Troy fouled someone,lol.
Back to the top

Re: Women's Action: FAU nipped late by Trojans

FAUfasho said

That was a tough way to lose, we just sort of let it slip away. This is kind of funny, and I'm kind of proud that it happened, but I got a warning for drumming. Apparently she didn't like that I played the little thing that people play after jokes, after girl on Troy fouled someone,lol.

:D

Harmless, but classic!
Back to the top
Control functions: