Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Extend Denver Road Streak to 43 Losses

Add topic

Owls Extend Denver Road Streak to 43 Losses

Brett Royster enjoys one of his 2008-2009 Record Setting Blocks

FAU's Grit Stifles Late Pioneer Rally Attempt
Back to the top

Re: Owls Extend Denver Road Streak to 43 Losses

I have been going to basketball games since Kevin Billerman was our head coach, I honestly don't think I have ever seen the gym THAT empty. What was the announced attendance? By looking at it, and including the band my guess would be 300 people. Knowing FAU they'll say 1,000 lol. If there was a 1,000 people there then I'm a multi billionaire and they're going to name the new stadium after me

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

693…but, don't know who is counting…or who they are counting…

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Haha you were there, there's no way 692 others were there. Maybe including the band, cheerleaders, panther dancers, baseball team, security, brogan, angelos and players from both teams then maybe you get 692

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Florida_Owl said

Haha you were there, there's no way 692 others were there. Maybe including the band, cheerleaders, panther dancers, baseball team, security, brogan, angelos and players from both teams then maybe you get 692

;D

Agree!

In the stands, i would say 250 - 300 tops…
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I have been going to basketball games since Kevin Billerman was our head coach, I honestly don't think I have ever seen the gym THAT empty. What was the announced attendance? By looking at it, and including the band my guess would be 300 people. Knowing FAU they'll say 1,000 lol. If there was a 1,000 people there then I'm a multi billionaire and they're going to name the new stadium after me

I guess when the worst team in the conference plays the most boring team in the conference we can't expect much.  Hey, at least we won.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: