Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Monroe returns to active roster!

Add topic

Carlos Monroe is on the plane to Savannah State, and will suit up for tommorow's contest.

How much he will play is TBD.

Great timing to have a "warm up" game prior to our next SBC game this Saturday at home versus Middle Tenessee, and a full week of practice to compliment that.
Back to the top

Re: Monroe returns to active roster!

I guess that means he's not redshirting…or was it even an option?
I have to think Jarvis thinks that this team can make a run at the auto-bid by putting him back in the lineup.  Will he make that big of a difference?
Back to the top

RhodeIslandOwl said

I guess that means he's not redshirting…or was it even an option?
I have to think Jarvis thinks that this team can make a run at the auto-bid by putting him back in the lineup.  Will he make that big of a difference?

RS:  There was too much risk of not getting it…

Effect of return:  MJ has commented on such…

IMO it's dobale…the league is not that strong this year set aside two teams…anything can happen…we could upset someone and put a nice end on a long and challenging season…
Back to the top

Monroe returns to active roster!

I doubt the ncaa would be that interested in granting a redshirt to someone suspended for 9 games due to academics IMO.
Back to the top

Now that I do that math, we don't have another ship to keep for Monroe anyway.  Hopefully, he can be a force by the tourney.
Back to the top

Well hopefully he can get off to a better start than he did when he was first suspended. He was alittle slow and not up to game speed which was totaly expected seeing as how he didn't play for so long. If he plays well I think we have a good chance of surprising a few people,especially if Graham keeps shooting the way he has been, and if Richardson shoots the way he did last week.
Back to the top
Control functions: