Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Conflicting Pro Day Results

Conflicting Pro Day Results

I was very pleased to see (as reported by Ted Hutton) Frantz's 40 times of 4.69/4.66, however, while checking at Frantz Joseph | Florida Atlantic, ILB : 2009 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile I discovered a much higher 40 time in the 4.8+ range. I was happy to see him listed at 242 but the time was concerning. Does anyone know what the accurate time was? What makes it even more confussing is the fact that the times listed for all the other FAU players were the same as Ted noted; only Frantz's was different.

Back to the top

Re: Conflicting Pro Day Results

Maybe an adjustment for wind?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

I thought of that, but no other player was affected according to the numbers
Back to the top

If you read his blog he has it down at 4.69 but if you read the story he posted about pro day then he has it at 4.8 or so. The 4.6 could have been a typo. I say stick with the higher # that's probably the correct time

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

The link has a low of 4.69 and a high of 4.89.
Back to the top

Marcus' site looks like it has the complete Pro Day results for everyone that participated.

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

2009 FAU Pro Day results

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

CanadianOwl said

Marcus' site looks like it has the complete Pro Day results for everyone that participated.

2009 FAU Pro Day results

Thanks. I appreciate it.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Jab979 said

If you read his blog he has it down at 4.69 but if you read the story he posted about pro day then he has it at 4.8 or so. The 4.6 could have been a typo. I say stick with the higher # that's probably the correct time

I ran a 4.8 in high school…he has to be faster than me.  Granted I dont weigh 240 lbs but still….

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Didn't you weigh 140lbs in high school?
Back to the top
Control functions: