Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Someone wake me up.....

…..when FAU football matters. This board is an abortion.

Make sure Howard insults the Huskers like he did Texas so you guys can get violated by a zillion points again.
Back to the top

Re: Someone wake me up.....

BingoBango said

Make sure Howard insults the Huskers like he did Texas so you guys can get violated by a zillion points again.

I expected better from Nebraska fans.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

BingoBango said

This board is an abortion.

Hey hey hey…

this board is the termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo/fetus that is incapable of survival

get it right.
Back to the top

Nebraska's team is a termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo/fetus that is incapable of survival without Big 12 conference welfare from far better teams to the south.

Someone wake me up when Nebraska is relevant again and not basking in its glory years a decade or more ago.  Scarlet and Cream? Sounds like an abortion to me.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Someone wake me up.....

This is why we hate the offseason Bored Nebraska fans.
Back to the top

BingoBango said

That's it….that's all you've got?  Sad, very very sad.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

BingoBango said

Weak…

You can tell it's not corn harvesting time…nothing to do in Nebraska right now, huh?
Back to the top

fauowl said

BingoBango said

Weak…

You can tell it's not corn harvesting time…nothing to do in Nebraska right now, huh?

Yeah…well, that's what you get when the sheep says "not tonight dear, I have a headache".

Baaaaaaaa….

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

BingoBango said

YAWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN……..

(Ironically, that's the Nebraska state slogan)
Back to the top

Just come back and post on the board again after the game. Your offense is going to be shaky next year. You lost all your skill players and I thought I read you lost your supposed starting QB for the year. Nebraska is still trying to shake off Callahan's crappy classes.

Your D is solid, but is it enough to stop our O? With your green QB, I think our D will hold you in check enough to keep it close.

Going into the 4th Q in a close game, who would you rather have 2 time bowl champ Rusty Smith, or a guy that threw for 5 yards last year…….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top
Control functions: