Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

1st round loss is in our best interest

Add topic

Just to stir things up a bit…

There is no way we are going to win this SBC tournament (Men's).  If we would happen to win a game, the only thing that will do is cost us budget money to travel to another game.  My guess is that the administration is quietly hoping for a 1st round loss and start fresh next year.  Just my opinion. 
Back to the top

Re: 1st round loss is in our best interest

We have Sammy anything is possible
Back to the top

i don't know, a couple of conference wins and we might be sniffing  an at large bid to the NCAA tourney, the NIT atleast.

FloridaOwl, i've been checking the board a lot but there hasn't been much to comment on…..
Back to the top

Exit39 said

i don't know, a couple of conference wins and we might be sniffing  an at large bid to the NCAA tourney, the NIT atleast.

FloridaOwl, i've been checking the board a lot but there hasn't been much to comment on…..

The NIT?  Uh, we are one of the worst teams in the country.  We have 2 conference wins.  Don't get me wrong, I have great hopes for next year, but please…the NIT?  I don't think you even believe that!

The only chance we have at post season is a miracle in the SBC tourney and if we would win, we would set the conference back 20 years.

Come on, seriously?
Back to the top

The sooner this year is over the faster we can start moving towards next year.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

1st round loss is in our best interest

fauowl said

Exit39 said

The NIT?  Uh, we are one of the worst teams in the country.  We have 2 conference wins.  Don't get me wrong, I have great hopes for next year, but please…the NIT?  I don't think you even believe that!

The only chance we have at post season is a miracle in the SBC tourney and if we would win, we would set the conference back 20 years.

Come on, seriously?

I am pretty sure that was sarcasm.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

fins09065 said

We have Sammy anything is possible

We're just putting Sammy and Token on the floor.

The rest of the team is going to go on Spring Break.
Back to the top

;D  Good stuff all around!  Love it…

"Seasons come, and seasons go"…but they are only for a time; set in stone.

Anyone care to make an early prediction on next years record??

19-11 here…….

Back to the top

fauowl said

Just to stir things up a bit…

There is no way we are going to win this SBC tournament (Men's).  If we would happen to win a game, the only thing that will do is cost us budget money to travel to another game.  My guess is that the administration is quietly hoping for a 1st round loss and start fresh next year.  Just my opinion.

For some crazy reason I don't think you'll have to worry about what happens if we win a 1st round game….

This year just needs to end.  The team has to burn any evidence that this season ever happened and all of us here have to agree to never speak of it again.
Back to the top
Control functions: