Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU could be added to Marve's list?

Friend of mine said he heard on TV that Robert Marve was going to ask UM to add FAU? Anyone else heard this? I didn't hear it and I don't think UM would go for it anyways. Would be nice to have an experienced guy waiting after Rusty leaves….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Re: FAU could be added to Marve's list?

Silver_Bullet32 said

Friend of mine said he heard on TV that Robert Marve was going to ask UM to add FAU? Anyone else heard this? I didn't hear it and I don't think UM would go for it anyways. Would be nice to have an experienced guy waiting after Rusty leaves….

I doubt Schnellenberger would want a guy like that. Too much ego, too much baggage.
Back to the top

I'd rather see what Van Camp has to offer.  I always see him tearing it up on the basketball courts in the rec. center.  Seems like he's got a lot of athletic ability.  I think he deserves a shot at being starter for his senior season.
Back to the top

The said

I'd rather see what Van Camp has to offer.  I always see him tearing it up on the basketball courts in the rec. center.  Seems like he's got a lot of athletic ability.  I think he deserves a shot at being starter for his senior season.

From what I've seen at some practices, Kooi and Van Camp will be vying for the job

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

FAU could be added to Marve's list?

Somebody tell him to save himself the trouble.  We don't want him.  We didn't even want him out of high school.
Back to the top
Control functions: