Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

How do you build a better student? Florida Atlantic University knows the answer

Add topic

"How do you build a better student? Florida Atlantic University (FAU) knows the answer. Three years ago, they created a Trading Room which is as close to the real world of finance as possible. The Trading Room was the brainchild of the Dean of the College of Business, Dr. Dennis Coates, who realized they needed a better way to prepare students for the realities of the marketplace."

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Full Story
Back to the top

Re: How do you build a better student? Florida Atlantic University knows the answer

I thought this was a fantastic idea when I read about it after it opened. This is great for finance students to get the best education possible dealing with the stock market. FAU's accounting and finance schools are the best. FAU School of Business rocks!

The only reason why every finance student in the state wouldn't want to come to FAU is the FA-Who thing. That will change.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: How do you build a better student? Florida Atlantic University knows the answer

i also thought this was a great idea and when it opened i was impressed with what i saw. However over the past couple of years not once have i ever seen anyone in there.
Back to the top

Re: How do you build a better student? Florida Atlantic University knows the ans

How do you build a better student? Florida Atlantic University knows the answer

I don't know if FAU's school of business is the best, but I believe it is getting very competitive and keeping up with market demands. It is up to us and the school to maintain a positive attitude when talking about our school and the good programs they offer. There is no such a thing as the perfect university, but FAU is a great institution with a lot of potential and every year passes by; I realize that the school (FAU) I chose for my career was the best option for my future.
Back to the top
Control functions: