Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Absurd News: Man Dials 911 When Lemonade Ran Out at Burger King

Add topic

Lack of the

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

18 Calorie beverage causes panic for Jean Fortune of Boynton Beach, FL

No Lemonade at BK
Back to the top

Re: Absurd News: Man Dials 911 When Lemonade Ran Out at Burger King

Is there something in the water in Boynton this week?  Between this and the guy with the 50 traffic citations… well, I'm staying north of Hypoluxo for a while.
Back to the top

The said

Is there something in the water in Boynton this week?  Between this and the guy with the 50 traffic citations… well, I'm staying north of Hypoluxo for a while.

:D
Back to the top

Back to the top

Absurd News: Man Dials 911 When Lemonade Ran Out at Burger King

Just saw that on the news.  Unbelievable – three calls to 911 for chicken nuggets.  I bet she lost it when the cops cited her.
Back to the top

The cops cited her? I thought her complaint was legitimate, her call to 911 maybe not.  Playing devil's advocate here, what are you supposed to do when a business refuses a refund when the product or service has not been rendered?  The number to the better business bureau is hardly easily recalled, and if she had stolen 5 dollars (or whatever she had paid) from the McDonalds cash register I bet they would have called the cops and locked her up.  Somehow when a multi-billion dollar corporation steals the 5 bucks its fine?  Whatever happened to customer service anyway?

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

Playing devil's advocate here…

Me too…

- People involved in an automobile accident have been killed or are injured or trapped in a vehicle.
- Someone has collapsed, is suffering a heart attack, has been seriously burned or is in some other form of physical  distress.
- Someone is being threatened or has been attacked by someone or a group of people.
- Gunshots have been heard or gunfire has been witnessed in a public place.
- A house or building is on fire.
- A boat carrying people has overturned.
- McDonalds wont give me the nuggets i ordered, but will double my portion on another item

:D

When to Use 911
Back to the top
Control functions: