Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU to Space - again!

Add topic

You may recall Steve Swanson providing the starting line-ups for FAU in the New Orleans Bowl with quite "spacey" tag lines…well, he's heading back again.  Way to represent, Steve!

Owl To Fly Into Space Again

Back to the top

Re: FAU to Space - again!

we should get him to bring an fau flag up there or something
Back to the top

Awesome idea!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

we should get him to bring an fau flag up there or something

It went up in space last trip

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Is it on the moon??
Back to the top

No. He didn't go to the moon. He went to the International Space Station. And I don't know if it's up there.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

FAU to Space - again!

Yeah, i kind of figured the flag needed somethign to be stuck in or on ;D
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

No. He didn't go to the moon. He went to the International Space Station. And I don't know if it's up there.

He personally gave the banner to Brogan. It is on display somewhere. I'm sure with a phone call you can find out where on campus they put it.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

The flag (or banner) is framed and on display in the new Alumni Center. Or at least I'm pretty sure I saw it there when I was there purchasing a brick for Kappa Kappa Psi.

AEA
Back to the top

dmarkey said

The flag (or banner) is framed and on display in the new Alumni Center. Or at least I'm pretty sure I saw it there when I was there purchasing a brick for Kappa Kappa Psi.

Thanks for purrchasing a brick! Did you get the mini-replica yet?

Back to the top
Control functions: