Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Foundation's 2007-2008 Annual Report

Add topic

Florida Atlantic University Foundation's 2007-2008
Annual Report is Now Online!

We extend our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has so generously given to our students, facilities, programs and services. The future is in the hands of our students and it is only with your support that FAU can continue to offer the educational foundation they need to reach their full potential.

Help us continue to serve and prepare FAU students for the future by supporting education and research with your gift today. There has never been a more important time to give.

If you would like more information on how you can make a difference in the life of an FAU student, please visit www.fauf.fau.edu or contact the FAU Foundation at 561-297-2891 or or contact the FAU Foundation at 561-297-2891 or email @ [email protected]

Sincerely,

Randy Talbot
Sr. Vice President, University Advancement
Executive Director, FAU Foundation

Click Here for the report.

Back to the top

Re: FAU Foundation's 2007-2008 Annual Report

I got this in my email today. Looks like the investments got hit. Contributions look like they have decreased but last year Kaye donated $16M.  That doesn't happen every year.

Actually, I feared the worst and this looks better than I though it would. I have some mutual funds that lost 44% of their value in total. So this was a surprise.

It will recover. Contributions will go up and new patents will bring in millions.

I think we still have the fourth largest endowment in the state.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I got this in my email today. Looks like the investments got hit. Contributions look like they have decreased but last year Kaye donated $16M. 

Not really sure where that money went…
Back to the top

FAU Foundation's 2007-2008 Annual Report

The College of Business building?

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

The College of Business building?

Yes, but not to any construction on the building itself. I think it was supposed to go into programs to make the COB one of the best in Florida.
Back to the top

Maybe it went to enhancing current programs, raising faculty pay, increasing faculty, improving classrooms, the trading room, etc.? I'm sure it didn't dissapear

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: