Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

World Baseball Classic update.. Down goes the Dominicans

Add topic

The Netherlands just beat the Dominican Republic not only have they done it once they've now done it 2x. It is a double elimination format. 2 losses you go home. Netherlands beat Domican 2x and ended their WBC tournament. What a big upset and what a disappointment for the Dominicans

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: World Baseball Classic update.. Down goes the Dominicans

Jab979 said

The Netherlands just beat the Dominican Republic not only have they done it once they've now done it 2x. It is a double elimination format. 2 losses you go home. Netherlands beat Domican 2x and ended their WBC tournament. What a big upset and what a disappointment for the Dominicans

Big disappointment for A-Rod too. I don't feel too bad for him though. He didn't deserve to go far.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

Big disappointment for A-Rod too. I don't feel too bad for him though. He didn't deserve to go far.

GO OWLS!!!

He wasn't playing. He had to have surgery before the WBC so he wasn't on the team. I'd say 805 of that Dominican team is or was on roids

Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

GO OWLS!!!

He wasn't playing. He had to have surgery before the WBC so he wasn't on the team. I'd say 805 of that Dominican team is or was on roids

That is right, I forgot about the surgery. Shows how much attention I have paid to the classic. He was on all of the commercials for the classic and he was sporting the Dominican uniform so I guess I just went with that. (I guess I should stick to the football discussions!)

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

GO OWLS!!!

That is right, I forgot about the surgery. Shows how much attention I have paid to the classic. He was on all of the commercials for the classic and he was sporting the Dominican uniform so I guess I just went with that. (I guess I should stick to the football discussions!)

GO OWLS!!!

I'm a Yankees fan and I think he's an idiot. 3 years ago he was playing for U.S. now he was going to play for Dominican

Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

GO OWLS!!!

GO OWLS!!!

I'm a Yankees fan and I think he's an idiot. 3 years ago he was playing for U.S. now he was going to play for Dominican

Maybe he feels obligated to play for the country in which his steroids were (supposedly) bought.

GO OWLS!!!

Back to the top

World Baseball Classic update.. Down goes the Dominicans

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

owlfan1 said

Jab979 said

GO OWLS!!!

GO OWLS!!!

Maybe he feels obligated to play for the country in which his steroids were (supposedly) bought.

GO OWLS!!!

HAHAHA that was good. Who knows maybe his cousin was there last night waiting for the Netherlands to come back into the dugout. "Hey little kid, want some "candy" lol

Back to the top
Control functions: