Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Baseball and softball promotion for tonight and Tuesday

Add topic

From a Facebook msg I received:

Come out to support our Florida Atlantic University's Softball and Baseball Teams and receive a FREE green FAU St.Patty's Day shirt!

**Tonight, Monday March 16th, our Women's Softball Team takes on Purdue in a double-header at 6:00 and 8:00 pm.
**Tomorrow,Tuesday March 17th, our Men's Baseball Team rivals Rutgers at 6:30 pm.
Students, make sure to support our FAU OWLS and celebrate St.Patty's Day by coming out tonight and tomorrow evening, and receive an original GREEN FAU T-SHIRT from Student Government!
*all other guests will be charged reduced admission ($3) by wearing GREEN!

GO OWLS!
Tiffany Weimar
Campus Governor

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Baseball and softball promotion for tonight and Tuesday

Smitty is there a facebook group you are part of that you got this message from or was it just from an individual.  would like to join group if there is one that gives notifications like this about fau .
Back to the top

Re: Baseball and softball promotion for tonight and Tuesday

Baseball and softball promotion for tonight and Tuesday

There's a lot of Facebook groups. I'm on the 2008 Governor welcomes you to the school year Facebook group - or something like that.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: