Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

So what happened to the D&D that was suppose to be on campus?

Add topic

The Dunkin Donuts, i assumed that it was to be opened after spring break and i've seen nothing at the library.
Back to the top

Re: So what happened to the D&D that was suppose to be on campus?

So what happened to the D&D that was suppose to be on campus?

The said

The Dunkin Donuts, i assumed that it was to be opened after spring break and i've seen nothing at the library.

Papa Johns opened after Spring Break because basicaly all they had to do was change the signs and the ingredients. Dunking Donuts requires the full construction to put in counters, taabletops, etc. They said April. I've been by the library and I don't see much progress yet. Maybe it will slip to a Summer opening. In any case, it'll be done by next Fall for sure.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

The said

Papa Johns opened after Spring Break because basicaly all they had to do was change the signs and the ingredients. Dunking Donuts requires the full construction to put in counters, taabletops, etc. They said April. I've been by the library and I don't see much progress yet. Maybe it will slip to a Summer opening. In any case, it'll be done by next Fall for sure.

Do you work at FAU?

Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

Do you work at FAU?

No, I just keep up with what's happening.
Back to the top
Control functions: