Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Falcons fans want Frantz

Atlanta Falcons fans want former Owls ILB Frantz Joseph, according to their message board: http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3838500&st=0&start=0

They have a thread dedicated to discussing him, and see the Falcons drafting him in the 3rd or 4th round.

FYI: Falcons scouts were on-site at the FAU Pro Day workouts. Who knows???

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Re: Falcons fans want Frantz

Of course i'd love for him to be a Patriot but he doesn't appear to be on their radar.  I'd be happy to see him play for Atlanta.
Back to the top

Falcons fans want Frantz

id be happy to see him play anywhere...we need to break the ice and get the monkey off our back!
Back to the top

I purchased one of the draft guides (don't remeber which one) while in the airport on my way back from New Mexico last week. Frantz was listed in there as an OLB prospect and oddly enough it mentioned him as a LB/S "tweener." I have heard size mentioned in numerous discussions, but we are talking about a kid who is a legit 6-2 and 240lbs. I do not understand how size is an issue or how he would be viewed as falling somewhere between a linebacker and a safety.

I have also seen discussions pertaining to his speed or lack of speed. I don't understand why he is considered an OLB prospect if he considered to be "slow." The outside is usually for guys who are covering more ground and have to be a bit quicker as opposed to an ILB who plays mostly between the tackles.

Any thoughts??

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

As a resident of surburban Atlanta, I think it's a good fit. The Falcons need to fill the gap vacated by Keith Brooking(s).
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

id be happy to see him play anywhere…we need to break the ice and get the monkey off our back!

Except the stinkin' jets. 

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: