Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Practice Report: 03-27-09

Windy, but nice day outside…overcast, and a little more moist than it has been as of late with the southern breezes kicking on…

Anyway…made some rounds and got a couple pics and vids to share…

Went over to check in on Rod Payne's bunch…caught sight of this guy…not sure who he is…there is no 97 on the roster, and no one seemed to know, although i did ask a player who said he thought his last name was Morrison…he is a walk on DT…got some BEEF…guy has to be 305+ since that is what Jarvis Givens is listed at and he was bigger, and taller than him…

Back to the top

Re: Practice Report: 03-27-09

And speaking of Givens, he and Jimmy Jean seem to love each other dearly...epscially today, when one of them threw a round house at the other...i believe it was Givens, but note sure in entirety...

However, Coach Payne will have none of that on his watch...

"Now, let's go over here and talk about this fellows":

Back to the top

Platoon the D-Line, fresh legs constantly in attacking the O-Line.  That guy is pretty scary…maybe he can continue our great walk-on tradition!

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

I like Coach Payne already.. DISCIPLINE is key.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Jason Harmon (far right) is back at it in full swing…on his left is fellow TE Rob Housler…both observe Joe Corozza - Assistant Coach/TE explaining the next drill:

Back to the top

Coach Frost at work with the defensive ends...

Back to the top

QB Graham Wilbert got some snaps today...here is is connecting with full back Alfred Morris over the middle...

Back to the top

Rusty looked sharp today...here's a nice pass he had to Jamari Grant down the sidelines...

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

And speaking of Givens, he and Jimmy Jean seem to love each other dearly…epscially today, when one of them threw a round house at the other…i believe it was Givens, but note sure in entirety…

However, Coach Payne will have none of that on his watch…

"Now, let's go over here and talk about this fellows":

this is what i keep thinking of

Back to the top

Practice Report: 03-27-09

Great stuff. Thanks for keeping us out-of-staters up to speed.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: