Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Some bad press involving FAU

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: Some bad press involving FAU

Back to the top

owlcountry said

I think this kid is an idiot but I don't think it's a negative impact on FAU. In fact, why do they need to mention that the he was a student at FAU? I fail to see any relevance between what he did and where he goes to college. The crime happened at his house, not on campus

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Some bad press involving FAU

Jab979 said

I think this kid is an idiot but I don't think it's a negative impact on FAU. In fact, why do they need to mention that the he was a student at FAU? I fail to see any relevance between what he did and where he goes to college. The crime happened at his house, not on campus

I think there is some relevance to FAU for a few reasons, BUT THEY ARE NOT A REFLECTION ON FAU. And I don't think readers would take it out of context.
  1. He's was in student government
  2. The "FAU student" part brings it local to the Boca Raton area.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

She was a willing participant who lied about her age, and came back repeatedly…

Who needs the real help here?

Both of them.
Back to the top

I wouldn't have posted it in FAU news, except for the fact that he's part of FAU student government.
Back to the top

The said

I wouldn't have posted it in FAU news, except for the fact that he's part of FAU student government.

Maybe they could have posted it in the local section with a link and/or tag to Boca Raton and/or FAU.

It's kinda like some posters do on here (I did it once) - you put the post where you think most people would read it.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

It's FAU news, it's a former SG Officer…that's enough tie in to be "FAU news"…
Back to the top

Students reaction from OWL TV

Back to the top

Wha??
Back to the top
Control functions: