Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ok, this is insulting...

"Whether they draft Curry or not, I think the Rams still need to pick up a LB on the second day, preferably a true-blue MLB. TST reader cOOkies 4 cUddy, mentions one possibility, Florida International LB Frantz Joseph. I don't know much about Joseph (though the Rams did watch his Pro Day, where he by all accounts impressed), but that's exactly the kind of guy that would be a good second day pick, giving the Rams a two-down LB to solidfy their linebacking corps."

That's very obvious…now hang up the pen and call it a day.

Botch
Back to the top

Re: Ok, this is insulting...

Ok, this is insulting...

Florida_Owl said

"Whether they draft Curry or not, I think the Rams still need to pick up a LB on the second day, preferably a true-blue MLB. TST reader cOOkies 4 cUddy, mentions one possibility, Florida International LB Frantz Joseph. I don't know much about Joseph (though the Rams did watch his Pro Day, where he by all accounts impressed), but that's exactly the kind of guy that would be a good second day pick, giving the Rams a two-down LB to solidfy their linebacking corps."

That's very obvious…now hang up the pen and call it a day.

Botch

What is turfshowtimes.com and why are you reading it?!?    :D
Back to the top

It is just lack of research on their end.
I cannot write an email to them from here, so they info can be corrected.
Please somebody try!

GO OWLS
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

What is turfshowtimes.com and why are you reading it?!?    :D

:D

Why, it's only The PREMIER source for FAU Sports!

Lol…i dont read turf show times…….

Back to the top

Looks like it's been fixed

"Whether they draft Curry or not, I think the Rams still need to pick up a LB on the second day, preferably a true-blue MLB. TST reader cOOkies 4 cUddy, mentions one possibility, Florida Atlantic LB Frantz Joseph. I"

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Looks like it's been fixed

Cool, now i can proceed with my subsctiption renewal…

Just kidding!
Back to the top

Don't know if anyone else did too, but I sent him an e-mail– to do more research before publicizing information and don't mix us up with that second rate institution.
Back to the top

NCowl said

Don't know if anyone else did too, but I sent him an e-mail– to do more research before publicizing information and don't mix us up with that second rate institution.

I agree it's annoying. No one confuses University of Texas with UTEP don't confuse us with FIU

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: