Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Who's going to Nebraska?

If you plan to go to the Nebraska game, please let me know. I'm trying to find out how many people will be there so we can set up a tailgate and/or happy hour reception.

On a personal note, if you are going, how are you getting there? Through Omaha? PM me, please!

Thanks,
-$mitty '07

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Re: Who's going to Nebraska?

At least two of us will be going over from Denver (498 miles). We're not sure yet whether we'll drive (likely) or take the train. We plan to stay in the Embassy Suites, across the street from campus and within walking distance of the stadium. Expensive, but convenient.
Back to the top

i haven't decided to go to nebraska or south carolina. not sure yet.
Back to the top

grayowl:
That's a great idea!

grayowl and exit:
Would y'all want to get together Friday night for a happy hour reception at the team hotel? If there's enough people, maybe I can ask coach to stop by and talk with us for a few moments. No guarantees, but I'll try!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

grayowl said

At least two of us will be going over from Denver (498 miles). We're not sure yet whether we'll drive (likely) or take the train. We plan to stay in the Embassy Suites, across the street from campus and within walking distance of the stadium. Expensive, but convenient.

am trek still runs between denver and lincoln?  i haven't been on that since…92?  when nebraska beat the hell out of colorado(at the time both were ranked number 8 in the nation(side note last fumblerooski in college was during this game)).

are husker fans allowed to have a meet and great with you guys?
Back to the top

Hey Vuren,

It seems as though it's much easier to get into Omaha by air, so can you give us an idea of what the drive is like to Lincoln? Just an hour or so? It doesn't look far on a map.

And I'm sure you're welcome to come to the happy hour, but you have to drink the FAU Kool Aid when you're there!

Back to the top

The Dirty's are driving to SoCar and staying at the ghetto fabulous Rodeway Inn lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Who's going to Nebraska?

Jab979 said

The Dirty's are driving to SoCar and staying at the ghetto fabulous Rodeway Inn lol

The one on Main Street??

Woo hoo!

Back to the top

Yes, you are more than welcome to come have a drink with us.

TeamBeer: Mapquest said it's an hour or so drive from Lincoln to Omaha. There's flights from Dallas. So I'll be going SATX to Dallas to Lincoln. Not as good as last year's flight plan from Detroit to Chicago to Cleveland to Kennedy and a car ride into Newark. Athtough that got cancelled due to snow. :)

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Jab979 said

The one on Main Street??

Woo hoo!

That would be the one lol

1301 Main Street , Columbia, SC, US, 29201

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: