Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Frantz Joseph to Appear on ESPN’s ‘Outside the Lines’

Former Florida Atlantic University linebacker Frantz Joseph will appear on the popular ESPN show “Outside the Lines” on Sunday, April 26 at 8 a.m. An ESPN camera crew documented Joseph’s life, as well as his preparation for the upcoming NFL draft.

The NFL draft’s first and second rounds will be on Saturday, April 25 with the third through seventh rounds on Sunday, April 26. Joseph has been projected as high as a fourth round pick, but it also has been predicted that he will sign as an undrafted free agent.

The Fort Lauderdale native made headlines during FAU’s 2008 football season by setting school records for tackles in a season (154) and a career (346). Joseph’s 154 total tackles were second in the nation and surpassed his own school record that he set in 2007 as a junior.  Joseph earned Defensive MVP honors at the Texas vs. Nation All-Star Game in January after leading FAU to its second consecutive bowl victory against Central Michigan University in December 2008 at the Motor City Bowl in Detroit , Michigan .

Former FAU players Corey Small, Jervonte Jackson, Charles Pierre, DiIvory Edgecomb, Robert St. Clair, Michael Hancock, Carldayle Brantley, Nick Paris and Greg Joseph will try to sign as undrafted free agents.

Source:  FAU Media Relations

Back to the top

Re: Frantz Joseph to Appear on ESPN’s ‘Outside the Lines’

I wondered whatever happened to this.

Wish it would of been on sooner, it might of affected a few teams decisions.

Oh well good exposure.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

He should be a pleasant surprise!
Back to the top

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4091732

Here is a short preview of the show.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Great show! This was probably a great job of FAU Athletics Media Relations and the contacts his scout has to get his story in front of ESPN's producers.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

No question Frantz has done everything he could to get notice by scouts.

The kid will be a diamond in a rough for one NFL team.
Back to the top

Great story - can't wait to see how big Frantz's smile gets when he gets drafted today !!

Good luck to all our Owls. Hope your dreams that you have worked so hard for and sacrificed for, come true.
Back to the top

woke up late, anyone digitally record it?  upload it to youtube? i only saw the last like min of it.
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

woke up late, anyone digitally record it?  upload it to youtube? i only saw the last like min of it.

I set up like 2 alarms this morning because I did not want to miss this out.
GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Frantz Joseph to Appear on ESPN’s ‘Outside the Lines’

According to what I saw on ESPN.com they were going to be doing a follow up on Frantz tomorrow afternoon and Tuesday afternoon. Not sure if Tuesday is just a replay or not

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: