Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rivals.com: "Luck is running out" (for FAU)

IMO there is no such thing as "luck"…only destiny…BUT, here's what the rivals.com bunch has to say about this upcoming season:

SUN BELT

Luck is turning: Florida International (5-7). Third-year coach Mario Cristobal quickly has turned FIU into a respectable Sun Belt program. After going 1-11 in 2007, the Golden Panthers won five games last season and could have built on that total: FIU went 1-3 in games decided by eight or fewer points.

Luck is running out: Florida Atlantic (7-6). FAU is the first Sun Belt team to reach consecutive bowl games since North Texas did it from 2001-04. But the Owls have gone 8-2 in one-score games in the past two seasons, including 5-2 in league play. The Owls were 4-1 in games decided by seven or fewer points last season.

Source:  David Cox - rivals.com

Back to the top

Re: Rivals.com: "Luck is running out" (for FAU)

They have got to be the dumbest group in the world. They still have aroster from four years ago on the site. I wouldn't believe anything I read those idiots put out. Just my opinion and I'm stickin to it :P
Back to the top

Rivals.com: "Luck is running out" (for FAU)

Talon said

They have got to be the dumbest group in the world. They still have aroster from four years ago on the site. I wouldn't believe anything I read those idiots put out. Just my opinion and I'm stickin to it :P
some of the rivals guys are total idiots…but most are.
Back to the top

Yeah we also had an injured QB for half the season and our best TE was out all season.

Once again we'll have to prove everyone wrong. When FIU wins 4 games this season everyone will jump off their bandwagon

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Yeah we also had an injured QB for half the season and our best TE was out all season.

Once again we'll have to prove everyone wrong. When FIU wins 4 games this season everyone will jump off their bandwagon

Good,

For whatever reason the team did NOT respond to being the front runner last year, They play MUCH better with a chip on thier shoulder.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

This is chalk board material if i was Howard i would have this hanging up in every players locker.
Back to the top

I bet those rivals.com guys graduated from FIU.
It seems a football team needs to have a very bad season, so when they achieve a MEDIOCRE season the year after; people can say Oh! they are improving or the the luck is turning on their side.
I can't believe people pay to be a member of Rivals.com (clowns)

Back to the top

AlexFAU06 said

I bet those rivals.com guys graduated from FIU.
It seems a football team needs to have a very bad season, so when they achieve a MEDIOCRE season the year after; people can say Oh! they are improving or the the luck is turning on their side.
I can't believe people pay to be a member of Rivals.com (clowns)

:D  Alex, love your passion!

On a side note:

I can't believe people pay to be a member of ANY sports site these days…information is too readily available and sharable at the blink of an eye…
Back to the top
Control functions: