Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

"FAU Greek Alumni Spring Happy Hour" - May 13th

Add topic

The "FAU Greek Alumni Spring Happy Hour" will be held on Wednesday, May 13 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the outside bar of McCormick and Schmick’s at 1400 Glades Road in Boca Raton.

Mingle with fellow FAU Greek alumni and catch up with old friends from your days at FAU. Food and drink specials will be available.

FAUNAA members who wish to stay for dinner will receive 25 percent off their meal. To join the FAUNAA, please visit www.faualumni.org.

Spouses and significant others are welcome.  Please R.S.V.P. to [email protected] by Friday, May 8.

Source: FAUNAA
Back to the top

Re: "FAU Greek Alumni Spring Happy Hour" - May 13th

anyone going to this?
Back to the top

Yes…I'll be there, as will a number of my brothers. It'd be good if you guys came out, it's not all that painful, have a few drinks catch up with some old friends.

The happy hour we had last year at Brus in Deerfield had a really good turnout, 75 people or so. We decided to have the event at McCormick's because people always ask what's in it for them when they join the FAUNAA and this is an opportunity to take advantage of the membership, because you get a discount at the restaurant with your membership. But that does not mean you have to join in order to attend the event, it's totally free of charge so come on by!
Back to the top

They don't consider my Frat as "Greek" - APO, National Service Fraternity…so not as an official attendee…

Swinging by to get some pics though :)
Back to the top

"FAU Greek Alumni Spring Happy Hour" - May 13th

Alpha Phi Omega, is a fraternity.  At more traditional schools APO is under one of the main councils, i forget which one.  At FAU on the other hand it is a SG funded fraternity.
Back to the top

I wish I could be there!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

I wish I could be there!

I'll take some pics, and try to get a familiar face shout out for you Smitty :)

Back to the top

Thanks!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Back to the top

JAB, Nunzio: y'all going to this? It would be good to not only see dedicated fans there… but also my fellow AEPi brothers! I thought about flying in for this… but can't because of a commitment at UIW. Maybe Rudner, Chewey and John Stipek can come too?

I think Pablo may make it.

Back to the top

smittysahoot said

JAB, Nunzio: y'all going to this? It would be good to not only see dedicated fans there… but also my fellow AEPi brothers! I thought about flying in for this… but can't because of a commitment at UIW. Maybe Rudner, Chewey and John Stipek can come too?

I think Pablo may make it.

Not sure if I can make it. Chewy is on the other coast so he definitely won't come in for this. I can talk to Rud and see what he's up to

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: