Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Series: FAU vs ASU

Add topic

After a great victory in yesterday's game the Owls are off to a rough start this afternoon, getting behind early - 7-2 after two inning of play.  The Indians have scored 4 in the 1st & 3 in the second.

Ahmed Garciahas has struggled out the gate, given up  6 runs (all earned) on 5 hits having faced only 10 batters in just over an inning of work.

Barry Rooks has come in-relief and has manage to settle the Indians bats for now.

ASU 7 FAU 2
Back to the top

Re: Series: FAU vs ASU

The Indians open up a can of w**p-**s on the Owls in the 4th, striking for 4 runs. Rooks is struggling to gets ASU batters out - only one out on the 3rd and Rooks just issued a walks to continue the Indian onslaught.    >:(

Back to the top

The way things are starting out, it might be another revolving door type of outing for the men trying to control the mount - oh no! not again  :'(

Rooks is chased after 1.1IP, Ryan Graton will try to bring some sense of hope for the Owls, if we want to stay in the hunt for a tourny spot.
Back to the top

The Owls have not been able to finds any answers to the Indians charge - ASU still holding to an 11-2 lead.
Back to the top

Series: FAU vs ASU

Bytor said

The Indians open up a can of w**p-**s on the Owls

I do this same thing with the asterisks for words like s*** and I wonder, aren't we all adults here? Will anybody really be bothered (especially mods) if we type out the whole word?
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Bytor said

The Indians open up a can of w**p-**s on the Owls

I do this same thing with the asterisks for words like s*** and I wonder, aren't we all adults here? Will anybody really be bothered (especially mods) if we type out the whole word?

;D
Back to the top

The Owls down to three outs - still trail 11-2 in the 9th.
Back to the top

The Owls are taking care of business this afternoon, in a very important game to stay alive for post season play.

Owls score two in the5th to break a tie ball game to take a 4-2 lead over the Indians.
Back to the top

The Indians are not going away quietly thought, answering with one run in the 5th on a two out double.

FAU hanging on to a one run lead - FAU 4 ASU 3.
Back to the top

Brent Adheen thru 5IP 3H 3R 2ER 3BB 2SO 1HPB 1-3B 1HR - 23BF
Back to the top
Control functions: