Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New bar in Boca

Add topic

Maybe you guys remember a little while back when we had a visitor from a place called the Lodge. It's right near Boardriders on Federal Highway.

Well, they opened up recently. It's all wood inside there. Very nice. The website with their menu and everything is here: http://thelodgeboca.com/

The reason I'm mentioning it here is because they have 2-4-1 all day every day with a college ID. Pretty sweet deal indeed.

Just FYI.
Back to the top

Re: New bar in Boca

yea ive seen this place its a pretty cool place
Back to the top

going back again tonight......one of the best on draft selections in the area......ANYONE WANNA COME?!?!?
Back to the top

New bar in Boca

ive been going there alot its a great place very chill mnay diffrent beer on tap...............also great food
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

ive been going there alot its a great place very chill mnay diffrent beer on tap……………also great food

Food's just okay. Beer selection is awesome though.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

owlcountry40 said

ive been going there alot its a great place very chill mnay diffrent beer on tap……………also great food

Food's just okay. Beer selection is awesome though.

I happen to like the food, been there 2x had the burger both times. Fries are excellent. It helps that 2 female bartenders they have are smokin hot!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I happen to like the food, been there 2x had the burger both times. Fries are excellent. It helps that 2 female bartenders they have are smokin hot!

Oh dude absolutely.
Back to the top

Just rolled back into town from Minnesota.  Measuring depths of lakes and recording scientific data pertaining to set variables. Thanks FAU Degree!!!  Some dude told me about the lodge. Agreed.  Place is sweet.  Only went once but Burger was really good, beer was best around by far.  Girls behind bar were pretty hot.  What more do you need.  Better than Guppy by far.
Back to the top

fau99alum said

Just rolled back into town from Minnesota.  Measuring depths of lakes and recording scientific data pertaining to set variables. Thanks FAU Degree!!!  Some dude told me about the lodge. Agreed.  Place is sweet.  Only went once but Burger was really good, beer was best around by far.  Girls behind bar were pretty hot.  What more do you need.  Better than Guppy by far.

Well welcome back! The girls behind the bar are definitely smokin hot! Beer selection is great. I suggest the sampler. I've never heard of half of these beers but I have them surprise me. Food is good. The backroom where you can sit is pretty cool. Surrounded by TV's and they're pretty accommodating they'll change it to any channel you want

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Would this be the place to have the FAU Watch parties

Im over Duffys in Boca/Derrfield.

Ive gone a few times other then the games and the service/food has been off each time.

I didnt go tot he ale house last year.

If the place is big enough, and has enough TV's it would certainly be a different choice and would stand out.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: