Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dylan O'Sullivan?

Add topic

According to this blog, we signed a basketball player named Dylan O'Sullivan?

Broward County High School Sports | Sun Sentinel Blogs | Broward signings keep on coming...

"National Signing Day may have been way back in February, but many of Broward's top high school athletes are still formalizing their college plans.

Here are a few signings we've received recently…

St. Thomas Aquinas basketball player Dylan O'Sullivan–FAU"

Am I missing something here? Or did they mean FIU?
Back to the top

Re: Dylan O'Sullivan?

Dylan O'Sullivan?

owlcountry said

According to this blog, we signed a basketball player named Dylan O'Sullivan?

Am I missing something here? Or did they mean FIU?

He's enrolling at FAU and will be walking on.

Some info on him:

6-3 185 SG/WG

Broward County All Star

2nd Team All Area

Played in the PITT 4 NBA ALL-STARS Orange & White Game in 2008

District 16-5A Quarterfinal – St. Thomas Aquinas 62, Miami Jackson 44 - led the Raiders with 19 points.

"O’Sullivan is a sharp shooter that can knock down open threes."  -  Lou Vives, South Florida Elite Program Director

Back to the top

and the Dirtys have their Gagel replacement...a nice Irish lad too.
Back to the top

Hello Owls. I am Dylan O'Sullivan's older brother and I would like to make some corrections. Coach Jarvis would have offered him a scholarship if he found out about him sooner, but since he discovered Dylan a little too late, he had no scholarships to offer. He will be walking on and working hard to earn a scholarship that will become available when a senior graduates. Ever since Dylan could pick up a basketball, he's been playing. His idol is and always has been Michael Jordan. He has played for many travel teams, including his former and most recent AAU team, the Lauderdale Lakes Vikings. They placed 4th in nationals. Dylan played high school ball at St. Thomas Aquinas high school in Ft. Lauderdale where he made varsity as a sophomore, started as a junior (he played along side Martavis Kee, a current FIU player and Leonard Hankerson, a current UM wide receiver), and made All-Broward 2nd team as a senior. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/basketball/browardboys/sfl-flsp19brboys_bigsecondsbmar19,0,363172.story. He was 3rd in the county in scoring, making 203/290 fg's. He was 66/86 on ft's. He also made 48 3-pointers. He averaged 22.6 ppg. He was also 8th in the county for assists with 5.4 apg. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/basketball/browardboys/sfl-flspbbskstatonlinesbfeb10,0,3375715.story. Coach Jarvis and the Owls are getting a STEAL with my brother. I hope he impresses you all as much as he has impressed me over the years. And by the way, that isn't my brother in the picture posted previously lol. I will post real pictures.

Back to the top

Here are some pictures of the REAL Dylan O'Sullivan that FAU is getting.

Attachment
216 views (27 Kb)

Attachment
186 views (37 Kb)

Attachment
162 views (65 Kb)

Attachment
224 views (11 Kb)
Back to the top

Some of his AAU 4th place nationals team.

Attachment
186 views (52 Kb)
Back to the top

josulli8 said

Hello Owls. I am Dylan O'Sullivan's older brother and I would like to make some corrections. Coach Jarvis would have offered him a scholarship if he found out about him sooner, but since he discovered Dylan a little too late, he had no scholarships to offer. He will be walking on and working hard to earn a scholarship that will become available when a senior graduates. Ever since Dylan could pick up a basketball, he's been playing. His idol is and always has been Michael Jordan. He has played for many travel teams, including his former and most recent AAU team, the Lauderdale Lakes Vikings. They placed 4th in nationals. Dylan played high school ball at St. Thomas Aquinas high school in Ft. Lauderdale where he made varsity as a sophomore, started as a junior (he played along side Martavis Kee, a current FIU player and Leonard Hankerson, a current UM wide receiver), and made All-Broward 2nd team as a senior. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/basketball/browardboys/sfl-flsp19brboys_bigsecondsbmar19,0,363172.story. He was 3rd in the county in scoring, making 203/290 fg's. He was 66/86 on ft's. He also made 48 3-pointers. He averaged 22.6 ppg. He was also 8th in the county for assists with 5.4 apg. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/basketball/browardboys/sfl-flspbbskstatonlinesbfeb10,0,3375715.story. Coach Jarvis and the Owls are getting a STEAL with my brother. I hope he impresses you all as much as he has impressed me over the years. And by the way, that isn't my brother in the picture posted previously lol. I will post real pictures.

Welcome to the Board.  I am sure Dylan will be a great addition to our OWLS Basketball Team, and will get a scholarship.  It is always great to see family support!
Back to the top

OWLUMNI said

Welcome to the Board.  I am sure Dylan will be a great addition to our OWLS Basketball Team, and will get a scholarship.  It is always great to see family support!

Echo!

And sorry about the photo, obviously there was a mistake on the site it was taken from…not intended.
Back to the top

Welcome to the board! Looking forward to seeing your brother put on the Owls uniform. Not sure if you guys know about the Dirty Birds yet lol but you will as soon as the season starts

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Things are coming together quite nicely.  ;D

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: