Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NFL Agrees to let Chad Johnson wear OchoCinco

Add topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4167420

CINCINNATI – Oh-oh, Ocho. The Cincinnati Bengals' top receiver has yet another name.

The NFL had agreed to let the player formerly known as Chad Johnson wear his new name on the back of his jersey this season. There's one catch for the receiver: It's not exactly how he wanted it.

Instead of Ocho Cinco, he'll be "Ochocinco" because that's how he wrote it when he submitted his name-change form last August in Florida.

"It's his legal name," AFC information manager Corry Rush said Thursday.

The receiver said last year that he wanted his name to be "Ocho Cinco." Neither he nor his agent returned phone messages Thursday to discuss the name being one word instead of two. Shirts and other gear are selling on his Web site under the "Ocho Cinco" name.

OK 2 things about this story 1. NO ONE Cares about him anymore! Your team sucks, you aren't that good anymore and no one thinks it's funny and best of all # 2…. OhcoCinco means 8 5 not Eighty Five. Ochenta Y Cinco would be Eighty Five

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: NFL Agrees to let Chad Johnson wear OchoCinco

NFL Agrees to let Chad Johnson wear OchoCinco

He's a moron.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

He's a moron.

Couldn't have said it better myself lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

FAUfasho said

He's a moron.

Couldn't have said it better myself lol

I'll  third that, I think that makes it official.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Its his legal last name, i would be upset if they didnt let him wear it, infact i think it will be interesting to see if Topps and other companies use it on his collectors cards this year
Back to the top
Control functions: