Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Zack Milliron Joins FAU Football Staff As UG Assistant

Not "breaking news", but this guy has some serious passion!

"On Thursday afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting with Howard Schnellenberger the head football coach at Florida Atlantic University. After speaking with Howard Schnellenberger in his personal office for approximately 2 hours I was offered a Undergraduate Assistant position on the Florida Atlantic Football Coaching Staff. This was, I would have to say the best two hours of my young life. Sitting down with Coach Schnellenberger and talking about the game of football, was an eye opening experience. My confidence not only as a football coach, but as an individual is sky high right now and I know that with hard work anything is possible.

As an undergraduate Assistant I will work with the FAU coaching staff. Some of my tasks might include, but are not limited to putting together practice scripts, assisting in preparation for an upcoming opponent, and sitting down in daily meetings. Coach Schnellenberger said that my role will evolve throughout the summer. I am prepared to do anything necessary in order for the Owls to win the 2009 Sunbelt Conference Title and earn their third consecutive bowl appearance. Coach Schnellenberger has given me a great opportunity to show what I can do on the college level, and I know that I will not let him nor the FAU football team down. With, this promotion I will be obviously leaving Olympic Heights High School and I look forward to learning from and assisting one of the great college football coaches in the game; Howard Schnellenberger. My first day on the job as a Undergraduate Assistant for the Florida Atlantic Football Coaching Staff will be on Monday."

Full blog entry from Zack's site

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

HERE

Welcome aboard Zack!
Back to the top

Re: Zack Milliron Joins FAU Football Staff As UG Assistant

… and he is from Tampa - even better !!!
Welcome Zack !!
Back to the top

I am going into my second year as an FAU student and my goal in life is to be a college head football coach at the Division I level.  I previously was the WR coach at a local high school, but I decided that if I could I wanted to start the path for my career goal.  I am now an Undergraduate Assistant for the FAU coaching staff and I am so excited, the excitement is truly unspeakable.

Florida_Owl thanks for posting my blog on here.
Back to the top

zmilliro said

I am going into my second year as an FAU student and my goal in life is to be a college head football coach at the Division I level.  I previously was the WR coach at a local high school, but I decided that if I could I wanted to start the path for my career goal.  I am now an Undergraduate Assistant for the FAU coaching staff and I am so excited, the excitement is truly unspeakable.

Florida_Owl thanks for posting my blog on here.

You're most welcome!
Back to the top

Zack Milliron Joins FAU Football Staff As UG Assistant

I know that I will learn a lot from all the coaches and I will work day and night, and do whatever is asked of me in order to help get FAU that Sunbelt Conference Trophy every year that I am there.
Back to the top

Welcome Zmilliro! to the Nest & FAU family.  You join a very good coaching staff, good luck in you endeavors as an Owl.
Back to the top

Thanks for the welcoming Bytor
Back to the top

Welcome to the board. With that kind of enthusiasm I'm sure you will do great.

You will belong to a lineage of great coaches that goes back to Bear Bryant and includes Don Shula and of course Howard Schnellenberger.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: