Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Delaware State already 0-1 before the start of season.

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: Delaware State already 0-1 before the start of season.

Delaware State already 0-1 before the start of season.

"I mean they have the opportunity to cash in for a bodybag appearance in Ann Arbor in mid-October."

Yeah I bet this same writer said the same thing about App state too. I don't know enough about 1-AA so for all I know it could be a body bag but for a chance to get paid something close to a million dollars I say go for it. You're not in Div-1 you're not going to a bowl game get some cash so what if you have to forfeit a game

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

"I mean they have the opportunity to cash in for a bodybag appearance in Ann Arbor in mid-October."

Yeah I bet this same writer said the same thing about App state too. I don't know enough about 1-AA so for all I know it could be a body bag but for a chance to get paid something close to a million dollars I say go for it. You're not in Div-1 you're not going to a bowl game get some cash so what if you have to forfeit a game

It sounds like they need the funds.  According to this article their facilities are in bad shape even for a 1-AA program.  And i know a little bit about 1-AA, Delaware State makes the playoffs every now and then but they aren't an App State. not by a long shot.
Back to the top

Delaware state is a HBCU. They aren't that competitive in Div. 1AA, but as aftermo mentioned, every now and then they go to the playoffs.

If this was Delaware, I'd give them a chance to beat Michigan - especially because their helmets look identical. But I don't give Del. St. a chance.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Delaware state is a HBCU. They aren't that competitive in Div. 1AA, but as aftermo mentioned, every now and then they go to the playoffs.

If this was Delaware, I'd give them a chance to beat Michigan - especially because their helmets look identical. But I don't give Del. St. a chance.

LoL, Delaware Vs. Michigan would look like a spring game!
Back to the top
Control functions: