Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

TV Games Thread

Marcus talked to Angelos about our TV schedule. Looks like we will have at least three TV games, maybe a couple more.

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

At least three on TV

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Re: FAU at FIU on TV

Hopefully we'll have all the road games televised.  They have pretty much all been on TV for the past few seasons. 
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Hopefully we'll have all the road games televised.  They have pretty much all been on TV for the past few seasons.

This happens every year…it takes quite a while to work all of the kinks out and see who has what to spend, who has holes to fill, and what networks will pony up without any contribution….that's what he is working through right now…

My guess is that we will have at least 5 games on TV this year…with one to two late adds based on success…bringing to about 7 total…

But let's Hope for more! ;D
Back to the top

Solely based on the last few years I find it hard to believe that the games against Nebrask and SC won't be on TV.  As FO said it always starts this way then the schedule starts to fill in.

I know this isn't football but it was in the same article, why dont' they play more playoff rounds at the higher seeded campus not move the opening round.  It stinks watching on TV with nobody there.  Just my 2 cents.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

the nebraska game will probley be either vs or ppv.
Back to the top

No televised home games this year? That blows!!!

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

Owlando said

No televised home games this year? That blows!!!

No ESPN games…but don't rule out a game potentially…it will depend on how things shake up down the line further…
Back to the top

vuren said

the nebraska game will probley be either vs or ppv.

That's what I was thinking.
Back to the top

TV Games Thread

What are the options then?  CSS?  What about Sun Sports?
Back to the top

The said

What about Sun Sports?

Not likely would think…
Back to the top
Control functions: