Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tom D. Angelo?...

is this guy even alive anymore? I used to enjoy reading opinions on the palm beach post about FAU athletics, but this guy is terrible.  He writes like one blog every two months, and when he does write, the blogs are typically  lame. What is funny about the whole thing is that I checked the palm beach post and his FAU blog now has a cool little link that was updated.  Maybe he should think about updateing the blog by writing us some useful information.  This is FAUs hometown paper and we are not getting the coverage we deserve. I say we all start writing teh palm beach post demanding someone who is more interested in our team to cover them. 
Back to the top

Re: Tom D. Angelo?...

sirwgula said

This is FAUs hometown paper and we are not getting the coverage we deserve. I say we all start writing teh palm beach post demanding someone who is more interested in our team to cover them.

He covered FSU before FAU so I assume everything is underwhelming in comparison.

In any case, it's well-known that the PBP has never really been "on our side" about much. Fortunately Marcus left and has demonstrated his devotion to FAU sports and the Kimberly Miller articles are much more fair now (sometimes they're downright positive, which is a real turn-around from the way they used to be)
Back to the top

Re: Tom D. Angelo?...

Tom D. Angelo?...

During the non-sports part of the year, Marcus didn't write every day either. Ted is an exception to the blogger rule. He's super blogger. He should have a cape and be in comic books.

But, I do think that Tom should write at least two to three times a week during the summer.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: