Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Morris vs. Pierre

Morris vs. Pierre

If any of you were able to watch Morris iin practice this past spring. Tell me what your opinion of his running style  is vs. Pierres style. Personally I see him as a all around back. He has good hands, the abilty to pick up that tough yard, a very good blocker and the speed to take it 60yds to the house. Plus he appears to be a well grounded guy. What ya think?
Back to the top

Re: Morris vs. Pierre

Hootyhoot said

If any of you were able to watch Morris iin practice this past spring. Tell me what your opinion of his running style  is vs. Pierres style. Personally I see him as a all around back. He has good hands, the abilty to pick up that tough yard, a very good blocker and the speed to take it 60yds to the house. Plus he appears to be a well grounded guy. What ya think?

They seem pretty similar to me. The only thing coming to mind is that Morris is more of a battering ram than Pierre was until maybe that last bowl game where he pounded across a tired CMU line.
Back to the top

Re: Morris vs. Pierre

IMO Pierre is more of a pure power runner…takes ALOT to bring down at times…alot of his yards are after contact….

Morris, while similiar, can also be a latteral runner when called for…and bounce off tackles and defenders and make them miss on top of that…
Back to the top
Control functions: