Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

10% of UF Football Squad gets Arrested!!

10% of UF Football Squad gets Arrested!!

10% of Gators Squad GET ARRESTED!!

This is mentioned on Ted Hutton's Blog and many UF fans are getting their panties in a twist…
Flip Flop Football | FAU -- 0 arrests since 2000; Florida Gators -- 24 since 2005.

"There is a serious problem going on with the Florida football team.

Some Gators fans may choose to ignore it — or even justify it — but they should be embarrassed. They should be outraged. They should be demanding action instead of defending the indefensible.

The recent arrest of defensive back Janoris Jenkins brings the number of arrests to hit the football program to 24 in a four-year period. You can argue all you want about the variety and seriousness of charges, about the eventual outcomes, about whether some of these players were recruited by Urban Meyer or his predecessor, Ron Zook. (For the record, 18 of the arrests were to players Meyer signed.)

It is simply unacceptable for any program to have this many arrests, yet the public outcry has been muted. Perhaps it's because the Gators have Tim Tebow as their public face. Yes, we know he is a saint, but that doesn't excuse the sinners.

Let's put these numbers into context. The arrest rate for the football team going back to Meyer's first season in 2005 is roughly 10 percent (24 arrests out of 239 players listed on the official roster)."

Quoted from OrlandoSentinel.com

If you sad Gator Fans did some research on your own, you'd know the number 24 is not made up. Google it - if you know how…

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/college/gators/orl-sportscollegeinsider-06060609jun06,0,823310.story

University of Florida cornerback Jenkins arrested | members.jacksonville.com

Funny part is ANY PLACE it is mentioned Gator fans show up in droves to insult whoever talks about it. No point in using your intelligence to disprove the theory and do some research - let's just insult the bearer of bad news (ie - the truth). See, in UF you have a better chance of going to jail than getting into the NFL… And here comes the Gator smack-talk… Maybe bring up some intelligent points this time instead of crying in your beer (before you head off to prison).
Back to the top

Re: 10% of UF Football Squad gets Arrested!!

i seem to remember nebraska getting a lot of heat back in the mid 90's…guess we just should have had someone who flaunts his religiosity in your face and calims to be holier then thou to mediate the damage.

for the record i wish tim tebow would go off into a jungle never to be seen again, he can take kobe with him as well.
Back to the top

I have to agree with you on the kobe statement
Back to the top

vuren said

i seem to remember nebraska getting a lot of heat back in the mid 90's…guess we just should have had someone who flaunts his religiosity in your face and calims to be holier then thou to mediate the damage.

for the record i wish tim tebow would go off into a jungle never to be seen again, he can take kobe with him as well.

Hey, i hate the Tebow love fest as well and I detest the Gators.  After all I have to deal with it on a regular basis living in Florida and all.  But you can't deny how much of a class act Tebow is and have to admire his dedication to the game and his school.
Back to the top

The said

vuren said

Hey, i hate the Tebow love fest as well and I detest the Gators.  After all I have to deal with it on a regular basis living in Florida and all.  But you can't deny how much of a class act Tebow is and have to admire his dedication to the game and his school.

no, but that still doesn't mean i don't hate him.
Back to the top

vuren said

The said

vuren said

I hate Tebow in a Gators uniform and I hate how Gator fans act like he's the greatest football player ever.  He's not even a decent pro prospect at QB IMO.
Back to the top

I wouldn't go that far.  Hes a good quarterback and will go pro, but that doesn't mean he should be a God.  There are plenty of QB's as good as him.
Back to the top

The said

vuren said

The said

vuren said

I hate Tebow in a Gators uniform and I hate how Gator fans act like he's the greatest football player ever.  He's not even a decent pro prospect at QB IMO.

maybe at tight end.
Back to the top
Control functions: