Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Nest Censorship?

Add topic

Owls Nest Censorship?

Just a quick question for the Mods…

Is there a specific reason I've had a perfectly legitimate link removed from a recruiting post?

CanadianOwl said

Here's a good recruiting article. Good to see Coach Payne making an immediate impact.

**Edit Link was removed

Is it because I didn't credit the information source? Or is it because i linked to an article deemed "competition" to this site?

If it's the latter, I have to call BS. With all the rubbish people post on here from such "news" sites as Bleacher Report and various school newspapers and blogs, at least the site I linked to uses actual reporters with accurate information. I mean people here also link to Teddy Hutton's stuff all the time, and he technically is your competition as well.

Isn't the purpose of the Owls Nest to give people as much FAU news as possible?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Re: Owls Nest Censorship?

CanadianOwl,

Call it BS if you want.

Six of your last eight post have been and are seen as clear solicitations for their site and the fact remain we are competitors on a much different level then a Bleachers report or a Ted and Ted does link back to our site.

Would an Office Depot allow solicitation form their competitors like an Office Max - I don't think so.

And what would our advertisers think if a competitors site was being solicited on the site they are advertising on, just what would do you think their reactions would be like?

Back to the top

Re: Owls Nest Censorship?

ohh Canadian owl……lol

I still love yah man!  lol

now post some clear solicitations for my site……. (see link below!!!) lol
Back to the top
Control functions: