Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF president grades FAU

Add topic

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

Another great Kimberly Miller story about FAU.

What gets me is look at the other universities that got low marks by UF president Bernie Machen. Who made the headlines alone?

Why is there a gap between FSU and NSU? Did someone white out one of the universities?

FAU called “marginal” by University of Florida President in national school rankings | Extra Credit education blog | The Palm Beach Post

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: UF president grades FAU

FAU is in the Palm Beach Post coverage area. That's why were in the headlines. But it may have been better to say "FAU, other schools, get low marks from UF President"

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

Honestly I couldn't give 2 Sh**s what this guy thinks of my school lol. He's had 25 of his football players arrested in recent years. Who is he to grade my school?

I give his school a C+ because I hate Tim Tebow but the women at UF are FANTASTIC!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

It's politics, yes, although even UF students will tell you that Bernie Machen is a douche.

It's one thing for him to dump on us but then to call FSU and Miami merely "good" as well… come on.
Back to the top

UF president grades FAU

owlcountry said

It's politics, yes, although even UF students will tell you that Bernie Machen is a douche.

It's one thing for him to dump on us but then to call FSU and Miami merely "good" as well… come on.

of course his school is "superior" sounds like an arrogant bastard to me, someone's got a god complex

Back to the top

Just to make it easier to see the rating card:

Image source: gainesville.com

Gainesville Sun Article

Back to the top

What a clown! I'm sorry but at this point UF can't even hold a candle to public Universities like Michigan or Texas let alone ANY Ivy league school. It takes a grade A A-hole to dog the majority of FL Universities on that card as "adequate" or "marginal". There was a "Don't Know" box as well(perhaps he could have used that if he wasn't familiar with a certain school). What a lack of class, now we know why so many gator fans, students, and alumni are such jerks.
Back to the top

F*** HIM I HOPE HE GETS HIT BY A BUS AND DIES A SLOW DEATH AND THE LAST THING HE SEES IS AN OWL PICKING HIS EYE OUT.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

F*** HIM I HOPE HE GETS HIT BY A BUS AND DIES A SLOW DEATH AND THE LAST THING HE SEES IS AN OWL PICKING HIS EYE OUT.

HAHAHAHAHA ;D :D LOL!

Back to the top

The said

What a clown! I'm sorry but at this point UF can't even hold a candle to public Universities like Michigan or Texas let alone ANY Ivy league school. It takes a grade A A-hole to dog the majority of FL Universities on that card as "adequate" or "marginal". There was a "Don't Know" box as well(perhaps he could have used that if he wasn't familiar with a certain school). What a lack of class, now we know why so many gator fans, students, and alumni are such jerks.

Could not have said this better myself. I dont think UF people realize how they truly stack up compared to the real academic schools in the country. UF vs. Michigan, Texas, Virginia, UCLA is a joke.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: